Annoyed.

I am annoyed, and that's all there is to it.

Every day I hear about another piece of absolute nonsense from the loony right, and I'm tired of it. Does anyone really believe the stuff they're spouting? Are we that gullible? Or are we just that disaffected as a society?

Every day I hear about another failure of the party in power to accomplish anything worthwhile. Mandate? Squandered. Constituents? Ignored. Achievements? Minor. Opportunities? Missed.

I don't remember Democrats completely managing to obstruct the Republican agenda for the 8 Bush years, even when they had a much smaller majority than Democrats do today. When did the simple majority in the Senate disappear completely?

Let's all pray the Democrats discover the beauty of the reconciliation process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Prop 8

Freedom?

Election Night